Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Well, reading has always been a favorite all-consuming activity and it has always resulted in several thoughts emerging in my mind …. Questions I would ponder about, thoughts that would flit my mind, answers that would suddenly appear, unknown to all but me…. As time passed, a desire to start penning my thoughts took root and now in spite of not being proud of my writing skills, I have finally taken the plunge… decided to put my fingers onto the keyboard and let my mind take over. Someone, once told me I should write to give back to the society what I had gained…. But being the egotist that I am, that did not cut much ice with me. I did however start writing but solely for my own sake. It is nice to be able to pen down (key down is probably the right word these days!!) one's thoughts and look them over from time to time. I am also feeling that trying to put down our thoughts actually helps us understand ourselves better…. So, In that hope, I begin my journey on the Blogosphere ….

No comments: