Sunday, September 23, 2012

It's been a while...

Time has been strange of late. In some ways, it feels like a lot has happened but when I sit down and take measure it still feels like nothing really has. I still feel as lost as ever and I still am searching - but then I guess that process is eternal. 

I came through some very tiny spaces without losing that semblance of life. I still have some perspective, if not the same.

Days have been going by at the count of 5 days at work intervened by two days of everything else. 

I realize that I haven't spent much time with myself in a long time - doing things I've loved to. I haven't given my mind any space to grow but I have been cramming it with stuff. No wonder then that it feels tired. 

There is something missing still and I don't know what it is. There is something I am constantly searching for and never finding.

Life is a web sometimes and I am trying to find the one thread that will lead me where I want to go without disturbing the delicate balance - but its taking me a long time to figure that one out ! ;) 

Interestingly, after a long time, I am happy again at being left to myself and my computer. I have found that weird space again where I am my best friend and my biggest critic.

My mind wants to soar again now. After a long time, I feel like stepping out and feeling the sun. I feel like getting back to those simple old pleasures like toying with my camera. Not many opportunities have come along but I am hunting... and that is always good ! :)

No comments: