Monday, August 8, 2011

The universe is listening and I am ecstatic....

Rarely does it happen that one's wishes turn into reality so soon.

I spent yesterday night reminiscing about the monsoons in India and missing the rains. Today morning, I rode to the lab with the wind laden with tiny droplets of water caressing my face. It sure was wonderful. Maybe nothing as thunderous and relentless as the monsoons in India but today's grey clouds in San Diego did make me happy !

They sure made me feel blessed ! Almost like the universe was finally listening to me....
Its easy to stay happy if such things keep happening... ;-)





PS - At the end of typing this post, there is this one corner of my mind that wonders why it didn't ask for something else, bigger, better and shinier !! Ah the human mind ! But on the whole, "me" is happy like a child with a surprise treat !
Happy to know things can turn around ! Happy to know that things can happen your way. Happy to know that sometimes it can also rain in the desert just for you ... :) Yooohoooo !!!



No comments: