Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I wish...

I want to share the calm of a sun set with you...
I want to feel the chillness of the winds with the warmth of your hand...
I want to breathe the peace of a sunrise with you...
I want to feel the glistening early morning dew on my feet with you....
I want to walk in the rains holding onto you...
I want to gaze at the night sky with you by my side...
I want to leave my footprints in the sand with you to hold my hand...
I want to tell you the reason for my every tear and my every smile...
I want to have you by my side when I sleep only to find you there when i wake up...
I want to run to you like a child with careless abandon...
I want to listen to you for hours on end...
I want to tell you all I can...
I want to find myself through you even as I lose myself...
I want to grow old with you...
I want to dance with you to the tune of ecstasy, every day of my life...
I want to see the world through your eyes even as I expand my vision...
I want to walk with you for as long as I can, through the deepest, darkest woods...
I want to learn like a child all over again, only with you...
I want to share my silences with you even as the words tumble out by the dozen...
I want to live my life with you in it, all along the way...

I wish i find you...

Like I find myself...