Saturday, March 20, 2010




At the end of every smile lurks a shadow,
At the end of every tear lurks a smile.
life goes on for miles after miles,
with the tears and the smiles.
with the joys and the sorrows,
As our hopes lead the way, reality follows.
life does have a way of catching up with you,
but then your heart has a way of getting its hopes anew.
Its good that the heart does not care to remember,
and that the mind does not feel the heart's ember.
For only then can you live in the moment,
and not rue the days of torment.
Life goes on and so do I,
whether there is a smile or a tear in my eye.


Does one ever experience unadulterated bliss or is it that my joys are wedded to my sorrows and they will always stay together...

Only time will tell...
and so i wait...
in anticipation of those transient moments of joy that make me want to live life all over again...

No comments: