Saturday, March 13, 2010

Resonating silences...


A window opened somewhere and a gush of wind carried with it thoughts of yonder into my head...

In the empty desolate corridors of my workspace, for some reason, i sensed silence...
silence deeper than what i had ever felt..
it enveloped me and seeped through me...
As i walked out of the sleepy building, i could still feel the silence working its way through me,
but instead of the silence resonating inside and getting transformed into peace and tranquility,
the silence was only eaten up by the voices in my head...
thoughts of the past as it blended with the present and the concerns of the future,
thoughts of my identity and my principles,
thoughts of my dreams and desires thoughts of what could be, should be and what IS...
thoughts, and more thoughts, there was a maelstrom in my mind and a silence in my soul...

somewhere, i tried to find the boundary between the two...
but all i could feel was the resonance of silence in a storm...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

change the font and dont' make it bold...

Jijesh said...

wow.. man.. that surly talks volums..