Tuesday, August 24, 2010

New ground...

















Seeds of the same tree...
Fruits of the same labor...
we spent our lives together for a long time now...
so much so that it is sometimes difficult to tell one from the other.
Our journeys began together...
with one common tether...
but the seasons are changing and the winds of fate are working on us...
Its time for a fresh start and a new journey...
I don't know where we'll end...
I know not, what world awaits me
and what the future holds for me
but i hope and i pray that I find you all with me....
It is a journey we need to make...
to find our own place under the sun,
Its a big world out there waiting for us.
I hope and I pray that the winds are not too strong
and that the ties are not broken
I hope that our past binds our future through distances far and near
as we hold on to all that is dear
as we build our own world on our own terms
I hope and i pray that I find you all with me....


Dedicated to friends who have left a footprint in my heart... :-)

1 comment:

Veena said...

cliche.. but ever green.. :) :)

"I'll be there for you
When the rain starts to pour
I'll be there for you
Like I've been there before
I'll be there for you
'Cause you're there for me too"

love you loads.. 'always-always' ;)