Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ramblings and rantings....


In a world of appearances, you are considered as sincere and as affected as you look. Who cares about the truth or your actions or your thoughts ? They are never visible to the world. What counts is what is visible. That which is projected to the world through a lens of deception and cover ups.... That's all the world seems to work by and they say they work with the truth as they see it... But here is the catch.... everyone is presenting a truth as the others want to see and everyone is one big happy family in this world of make believe...

The sloths rule the hearts of the world by their sweet talk while the select few who let their actions speak louder than their words are considered brash, ignorant, haughty and egoistic !!!

Strange are the ways of the world because staying quiet is an affrontery , telling the truth is considered insensitive.... guess, whats needed is sycophancy and diplomacy in good measure !! How did we come to this ? I can see the world built for the Peter Keatings of the world while the Roarks are hated and despised. While the book has lived on the extremes and Roark had the courage to not care about the world, here i am lost in the maze as i try to find my way around the people. It feels like a spider web by which I am suspended and which i am unable to break free... slowly devouring the very essence of me and threatening me to succumb to the rot.... but i am flailing my arms in sheer desperation, unable to free myself... I try to wriggle my way through quietly and slowly, finding my ground but NO.... I am stuck !!

I am trapped in this web of appearances where everyone works at covering up the truth and making the other feel better... where words speak louder than actions and where how you look is more important than how you think...

Is there an El Dorado somewhere or is it only in the imaginations.... ?
Am I destined to dwell in this rot or is there a reason for my hope ?
I hope that this is only a dream that i will wake out of... where people will get what they deserve and where truth will respected !!!!!

Hope...

No comments: