Thursday, April 8, 2010

In anticipation

Strange as it may sound, I realized (too early or too late !!) that life moves in breaks and stutters... It is not a streamlined flow that one imagines it to be and is instead turbulent and unpredictable in nature... It didn't even come as a surprise to me, just a quiet realization, the kind one has on long quiet walks or over a cup of coffee by the sunset.

In retrospect, one realizes that there are these phases where a lot of things are happening and major decisions being made. These spells of frantic, life altering activity are punctuated by quiet gaps of tranquility when life is pretty much still.

I am however in this strange phase, where a lot promises to happen but nothing really seems to be happening.... Is it how things are or is it just my perception ? Am i asking for too much, too soon ?

I long for some clarity, some perspective, some activity... I need a breeze to lead me forward so that i can take charge and be the captain of my ship.

No comments: