Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sum of all parts....

I am a sum of parts... There is a part of me that wants to get wet in the rain like a little child, craves for chocolates and ice creams wants to be patted to sleep everyday wants a story to be narrated every night still believes in fairy tale endings still believes that all people are good that justice shall be done in the end that no one gets more than what they deserve still enjoys victory and likes being the best loves being appreciated loves the wind in my hair is chatty and cant stop smiling wants to work and not bother about the results does not care about others' successes sheds tears like the trees in fall and laughs like the thunder loves people for who they are..... but then there is also a part of me that knows better and holds me back from many adventures feels bad when things don't go my way feels hatred, anger and envy realizes that chocolates are only temptations that transfer goods from the bank to the waistline loves the stillness and calm of the night knows that fairy tales are just that and dreams dont always come true goes to bed reading a book knowing that stories are only fiction is a shell in itself where nothing perturbs much knows that one can only do their best and leave the rest knows that appreciation can be hollow and pointless and that criticism makes you a better person is silent as the dead of the night knows that not everyone is good and just and that life is unfair is wary and suspicious but strong enough to face the consequences finds it difficult to trust people Who am I ? A sum of these contradicting parts... Time and experiences mould me and from the depths emerges a character.... some traits will probably be lost forever like footprints in the sand while some will rise from the dead... Which of my two parts will survive the tryst or will there be a stranger instead ?? Only time will tell.... but i still love the child in me and will protect it as long as i can !!

No comments: